OCTOBER DEATH DATES
:Moulvi Muhammad Usman Qirani (Qiran/Religious Scholar & Freedom Fighter/1936), Moulvi Abdullah (Hala/Religious Scholar & Freedom Fighter/1975), Dadan Faqir (Poet/1979).
Sawami Budhraj (Vedanti Poet/1944), Mian Ghulam Muheedin ‘Miral’ (Hala/Poet/1955), Akhtar Halai (Poet/1959), Moulvi Abdul Rahman Soomro (Gachero/Religious Scholar/1962), Syed Bagh Ali ‘Bagh’ Lakhvi (Poet/1984)
Akhund Abdul Samad Sanwni (Hala/Religious Scholar/1855), Sir Ghulam Hussain Hidayatullah (Shikarpur/ ex-Governor Sindh &ex- Chief Minister Sindh/1948), Moulvi Ahmad Charan (Molhan/Religious Scholar & Freedom Fighter/1976).
1. Asim Nathanshahi (Poet/2006)
K.B. Muhammad Paryal Kalhoro (Politician/1946), 2. Moulana Muhammad Azim 'Sheda' (Nasirabad/Religious Scholar & Freedom Fighter/1988 ), 3. Muhammad Ali Hadad (Khairpur/Scholar/2004)
Nawaz Ali Baloch (Larkano/Journalist/1978 ), 2. Ghulam Nabi Shahani (Naudero/Writer/2007), 3. Muhammad Hashim Channo (Mangho jo Piru/Poet/2012)
Budhal Faqir (Sultankot/Saint Poet/1939), 2. Ali Bux 'Kamtar' (Poet/Poet/1918 ), 3.Sawami Ramanand (Saint/1952), 4. Nawaz Ali 'Niaz' (Poet/1959), 5. Akhtar Halai (Poet/1959), 6. Ghulam Latif Domki (Bakhshapur/Poet/1993)
1. Mufti Muhammad Rafiq (Hala/Religious Scholar/1768 ), 2. Sher Muhammad Chughdo (Poet/1963), 3. Kazi Faiz Muhammad (Halani/Hari Leader & Writer/1982), 4. Dr.Ahsan Ali Mahesar (Dhingano Mahesar/Political worker/2002)
1. Muhammad Bux 'Wasif' (Poet/1952), 2. Akan Faqir Odhano (Mari/Poet/1983), 3. Comrade Ghulam Muhammad Laghari (Mirpurkhas/Hari Leader and Journalist/2000).
1. Syed Rukundin Mutaalvi(Saint/1567), 2. Mian Shahul Muhammad Kalhoro (Military General/1657), 3. Noonh Panhwar (Folklore Poet/1942).
1. Akbar, the Great Mughal king (He was born in Sindh/1605)
1. Makhdoom Muhammad Ismail (Piryan loi/Religious Scholar & Saint/1760), 2. Moulvi Najamuddin Soomro (Religious Scholar/1979)
1. Seth Sobhraj Chetomal (Shikarpur/Social worker/1928 ), 2. Abdullah 'Bismil' (Poet/1949), 3. Rais Brohi (Hingoro/Hari leader/1991)
1. Mir Murad Ali Khan Talpur (1833), 2. Munir Ahmad Channo (Ferozshah/Writer/1967), 3. Sajan Qabulai (Poet/1991).
1. Muhammad Ayub Khuhro (Aqil/Politician/1980), 2. Sarwech Sujawali (Poet/2007)
1. Makhdoom Abdul Wahid Sehwistani (Religious Scholar/1809), 2. Moulana Muhammad Bux 'Khayali' (Religious Scholar & Poet/1956), 3. Moulana Ahmad Memon (Diplo/Religious Scholar/1956), 4. Haji Yar Muhammad Mari (Kathori/Poet/1982), 5. Begam Nusrat Bhutto (Politician/2011)
1. Zarena Baloch (Allahdad Chand/Singer/2005), 2. Raahm Sidiqi (Larkano/Poet/2005)
1. Moulana Abdul Rahman Shikarpuri (Religious Scholar/1882), 2. Wali Muhammad Shah (Sehwan/Politician/1938 ), 3. Mungharam 'Ghulam' (Poet/1940), 4. Bardo Sindhi (Makan Kori/Poet/1988 )
1.Syed Ziauddin 'Zia' (Thato/1814), 2. Munir Channo (Writer/1967), 3. Jan Muhammad Jamali (Jati/Founder PTA/1974), 4. Habibullah Manganhar (Arzi Bhutto/Folklore poet/2011)
1. Moulana Mahmood Patai (Religious Scholar/1932), 2. Mian Abdullah Mahar (Lakhi/Poet/1940), 3. Tejoram Sharma (Karachi/Journalist/1947), 4. Kazi Ali Akbar Darazi (Rohri/Writer/1981), 5. Haji Mahmood Halai (Journalist & Freedom fighter/1983).
1.Shah Abdul Karim (Bulri/Saint Poet/1914),
2. Moulana Mir Fakhruddin Alvi (Shikarpur/Religious Scholar/1854)
3. Syed Ali Gohar Sani (Saint/1896)
4. Chakar Ali Junijo (Dhamraha/Politician/1977)